Ping G30 Hybrid
Ping's new G30 hybrids are part of a new range designed to provide measurable distance gains without sacrificing control or forgiveness. With an emphasis on significantly increasing ball velocity and accuracy through a combination of advanced aerodynamics, plus new face designs and materials, Ping say the G30 hybrids will hit the ball higher and land it more softly than ever before.
* The thin, uniform 17-4 stainless steel face is processed with a H900 heat treatment to maximise face deflection and increase ball speed for added distance with a higher peak trajectory and a steeper landing angle.
* Heel-toe weighting elevates MOI for extreme forgiveness. Weight in the low sole creates a low-back CG for consistent impact and high launch.
* Progressive CG locations and offsets ensure efficient gapping and trajectories that maximise distance.
* To inspire confidence, the top rail is flatter and the heel section is higher, providing a very square face at address that helps with aim and alignment consistency.
* The high-balance-point TFC 419H shaft has a CG closer to the grip end, promoting a simultaneous increase in energy, momentum and inertia for longer, straighter results.